Join us on an Adventure Mission, or support us with donations…pray for us either way.
Below are the various ways in which you can get involved.
Apply To a Mission
To enroll on a Mission Adventure, Candidates must complete the following steps:
1 - Apply Online. If accepted, then
2 - Complete the Candidate Enrollment Application and Waiver (CEAW) form (attached). Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved,
3 - Submit Mission Fees by corresponding deadline
Recommend a Captain
Recommend someone you know well, that embodies the virtues we aspire to and has relevant skills, to be a future Adventure Mission Captain. Mission Captains, after proper training and experience, lead our Adventures. Captains are selected from nominations like yours, and from prior participants of Adventure Missions.
- Has completion of at least one Adventure Mission as a student
- Is recommended by reputable character references
- Demonstrates mastery of outdoor skills
- Embraces the moral and human virtues we promote
- Posses leadership qualities
- Is physically well conditioned
Donate Miles, Money, Materials
Make a tax-deductible donation, payable to Adventure Mission Corps.
Mail donations to our office at:
1000 Holcomb Woods Prkwy
Roswell, GA 30076
Or, donate through our Pay Pal account by selecting 'Donate':